- All bookings and reservations are non-refundable.
- Your booking and reservation is valid once the booking confirmation is sent to your registered email.
- You can reschedule a booking once. Reservations can be amended up to 48 hours before the scheduled date.
- Please note the opening and closing times of the Capital Majlis and please arrive on time to ensure you have time to enjoy your experience.
- The Capital Majlis team and ADNEC Group shall not be liable for the actions, omissions, or advice of any third party that has been introduced by ADNEC Services to participants as part of Capital Majlis.
- The Capital Majlis team and ADNEC Group shall not be responsible for any personal property brought in or left in the venue or public areas.
- The Capital Majlis team and ADNEC Group shall not be liable to any party for any losses or expenses arising out of any circumstances which may cause the facility to be temporarily closed.
- All Capital Majlis guests shall comply with the Health, Fire, Security, and Safety Regulations of the Venue.
- The Capital Majlis team and ADNEC Group shall not be liable to any party for any reservations which need to be interrupted, rescheduled, delayed or cancelled. Alternative reservations will be discussed and arranged as necessary in such situations.
- ADNEC Group have the right to cancel and suspend the reservation and refund your booking amount for any misuse/exploitation of the reservation, without any liability to ADNEC Group.
- These instructions/rules may be updated from time to time, and you agree to all updated instructions. Abu Dhabi and UAE laws and Regulations are applicable.
- The Capital Majlis team and ADNEC Group will not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions due to an act of God or other causes beyond its control.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
Method of Payment, Card Types accepted and Currency:
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other agreed currency).
- Cash payments are accepted only at the cashier counter within Capital Majlis at the venue. Cash payment is only accepted in UAE dirhams.
- ADNEC Group will NOT provide any services to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
- Any purchase, dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
For Corporate Clients:
- 100% prepayment required to confirm Corporate Iftar bookings.
- In the event proposal for corporate booking remain unconfirmed or the payment outstanding, after the agreed due date, then Capital Majlis Team and ADNEC will be entitled to release all bookings at the end of business at any time on the said date.
- A definitive contract/agreement if signed will supersede these Terms and Conditions.